Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Bye!!


Bye!! I move tumblr, now there end my book, that because there is no people in blogger no more. They went way when it Google+ ended. I also making a new Chrome extension thingy, good idea now. I don’t want tell it that people not steal it before I got ready my own but here logo that I plan use:


This so good idea, but no tell. I almost stop me book making, to focus all my I time this, computer idea and then get miljons super soon. But then I was thinking what are those baziljon code miljons compare my book, is most important part of a human history like literary I need prot that to beople soon as posible, I mean like what there is my happiness when.. I cant tell even my own language what I think, and even less in English, but there is certain bargain, yes And I left this and go tumblr soon, this last post. Maybe post where me sell that now secret chrome extension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D BLog has return

Go  to Check    https://thereal3dblog.com/