Saturday, February 2, 2019

3D blog Post-mortem

Yeah I got this 3Dblog it turn normal text to 3D text
See 3D Blog

I end it due to low usage and challenges involved in maintaining a successful product that meets consumers' expectations.
Look I also inbuilt system to change color and little bit artification, consider this end of blog;

Edit3D-01011 Bcolor=midnightblue Tcolor=olivedrab ringShi=40 SreflectionColor=0x009900 Evalthisforultraloop=[[cupe2,522,{color:quotespringgreenquote,zomp:32,widex:4,widez:13,widey:12}],[cupe2,522,{color:quotespringgreenquote,zomp:32,widex:4,widez:13,widey:12}],[cupe2,4522,{color:quotelimequote,zomp:32,widex:4,widez:13,widey:12}]]ultraloopend maxforultraloop=500T
Edit3D-01011


It kind of my own scripting see how it alters that blog case above:

Colors and cubes

It uses my own make wheel.js to add those cubes
https://github.com/thewheelmaker/wheel

Why no success?:

1.I blame  a "big internet" you know like "big oil", but "big internet". People have them Facebook and Youtube, no interest to seek 3D blog

2.Google never put that high in 3D things, for some reason it favors blog about 3D printing over actual 3D Blog."Big internet"?

3. Aggressive behavior of Internet forums, me linking 3D blog on various forums give easily bans and my comments got delete.

4.Rise of android phones where webGL1 is ban, so customer that use that got salty and speakbad.

What next:
I might try again some day with webGL2 or later, but I have some other projects now on under development that took lot of work time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D BLog has return

Go  to Check    https://thereal3dblog.com/