Friday, April 3, 2020

Do you think this is easy!


Don’t tell to a tax-man, but I been looking potential extra ways to make the doe. (monney)
Because this privet detective poo not working, it feels like there is certain miscommunication wall between me and a potential customer.

 This my secret extra scheme for money... make videos on YouTube . Toy channel exactly I am not the manchild I have baptise myself onto all adulthood by “pick you poison” -things like alcohol and tobacco and be an approximation of a gun.

All the adult things like things of that high risk, like have too high bet on gambling and flirt with hysteric female, do the shady business.  Yeah! I been do the dull like a reading of the book and various instrument tool of work lay my desk they can be dull too. Not like toys.

 Look! I just see there is big business opportunity in a toy channel. I also film it black and white real monochrome to show fellows that I am not impressed by shiny colours of modern toys or plenty of them hinges, I make it without joy apathetically just as a business when there here is no other option just now, but the toys.

I will lit my cigarette by arc lighter beginning of every video. Be the adult! Move my hand like I been just end speak about politics or business.

 I been trying get a again... in local bar, to do my routine, but don’t be so judgemental. It is much easier for those who live big town America. When one place not let them in they can go another stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D BLog has return

Go  to Check    https://thereal3dblog.com/