Saturday, October 5, 2019

Compound-x is off stock


Ed:

-Ratrat why you been there inside a Robot?, I though me fight against Kain

RatRat:

-Robot that were merely a car, I been using levers by these my tiny hands.
He point headphone.

RatRat:

--I been contact with Kain via headset.

RatRat touch his neck, of controlling chip broke at collapsing.

RatRat:

 --I am free! This happy day

Many Computer opens around lab, it shows sleeping face inside sargofac waking up and got steam his face.  unkind dry face.

Kain inside the sarcophagus:

--I hate you.

Then one blumbing tube spit out tiny drones.

Kane:

--Obey!

RatRat:

--Be careful those drones they slave me people, shot tiny darts that, make you lost you will.

Ed notices suspicious devise and destroy it. Behold drones explone
Kane:

--Curse be upon you, to destroy my slave machine system.

 Kane:

--Can I keep least the dead girl. I plan to make her to an android.

Ed:

--I plan use her as message to my pass self

Kane:

--And how you plan manage to do that, also remember I already bought it from you at the full price.

Ed:

--I don’t know...  sparkle some shamanism. I might inject lot of Ratrat’s time acid on to her, then she go like pass, me write lot carvings her skin about future.

RatRat:

--I am not sure...

Ed:

--Like hour or two before, before that when I met those monkeys that steal my dark magic sphere, some years ago.

RatRat digs boxes, at dark corner.

RatRat:

--I need a compound-x to make that potent time acid. We end compound-x.

Ed:

-- come me castle, to check if there any compound-x

RatRat:

--You castle?

Kane:
--Fine! But meanwhile I do her an android.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D BLog has return

Go  to Check    https://thereal3dblog.com/